We have a special edition for the first show of 2020, and the podcast crew of The Brit, Ken McMullen and Chuck Fort welcome a trio of craft beer media chums when the Midwest Brew Review lads visit the pub studios. MBR is Matt Psenika, Bill Nauss, and Brian Nauss and their video channel is available on YouTube.
Each panelist brings along a brew of their choice, perhaps one that had an impact on them in 2019, or perhaps one that will be a favorite into 2020, and we chat about how 2019 went, and what the future holds. The MBR team tell us about how they got into video brew reviews, and their interest in home brewing that exists today.
The topics, beer, and conversation is free-flowing, including hard water, weed in beer, the hazy craze and trying to convince The Brit they are good, adding food to breweries, the price of beer, and many others! This is one of those bumper editions that we suggest you listen to in a couple of sessions. And if you agree or disagree, why not send us an email, or leave comment on our website – we’ll give you a shout out if you do!!
- Ken McMullen: Hopvine Brewing, Floud Morningside, Sour Old Ale, 11% ABV
- Chuck Fort: Church Street Brewing, Holy Moly, BA Milk Stout, 7.5% ABV
- Matt Psenika: Hop Butcher for The World, Blazed Orange, Citra & Strata-Hopped Double India Pale Ale, 7.5% ABV
- Bill Nauss: Dovetail Brewing, Vienna-style lager, 5.1% ABV
- Brian Nauss: Old Irving Brewing, Beezer, DDH IPA,
- The Brit: Generations Brewing, Smelly Donut, BA Berliner Weisse, 4.3% ABV
Play the show from the PodBean player, or our player below…